The Copy Equipment feature allows you to copy equipment, sub-equipment, SOP, TOS, Related Documents, and Nameplate Data within a Plant.
How do I copy an existing Checklist?
1. Navigate to Equipment Information Manager via Maintenance > Equipment Information Manager.
2. Select the equipment you want to copy, then select the Copy Equipment Button on the left-hand side.
3. Select the equipment and options (SOP, TOS, Nameplate Data, Related Documents) you want to copy, name the new equipment, and select the Next Button.
4. The Copy Equipment window will open – verify the correct equipment and options were selected, then select the Copy Button.
5. The equipment is then copied to the parent of the selected equipment.