We’ve added a new permission to the APSM Portal that governs access to the Certification of Incident Investigation Management Reviews. Before this update, any user with Plant Administration or Multi/Company Administration permissions could Certify the Management Review of an Incident Investigation. Now you can specify which users with Plant Administrator + permissions can Certify Management Reviews by giving them the Management Review permission. No other user, administrator or otherwise, can Certify a Management Review without this permission. Users given this permission will also notice they have a new dashboard object (Inc Inv Mgmt. Review) displaying incidents that have been reviewed and need to be certified.
NOTE: If no one has Management Review permissions for a Plant, all Plant or Multi/Company Administrators will still be able to Certify Incident Investigation Management Reviews. By giving a user/users the Management Review permission for a Plant, you are locking it down to those users.
The following is a step-by-step tutorial on how to give the Management Review permission to specific users.
Setting the Management Review Permission
Users with Company Administration + permissions can manage Incident Investigation Notification settings for Plant(s) they have access to.
- Within the Online Incident Investigations Grid, select the Incident Investigation Notifications Button.
- This opens the Incident Investigation Notifications grid. If the user is not listed, select the Add Button.
- This opens the Add / Edit Incident Investigation Notification window. Select an employee from the Person to Notify dropdown, check the Management Review option, and select Save.
- If the user is already listed, select the Edit Button to the right of their name.
- Check the Management Review option and select Save.
Inc Inv Mgmt Dashboard
Giving a user the Management Review permission will activate the Inc Inv Mgmt Review Dashboard object.
Note: The Inc Inv Mgmt Review Dashboard object is only visible when there are Incident Investigations being reviewed.