Training Content Updates
APSM offers an entire library of training to help you become an expert in PSM management. Our training also includes a series of certifications that demonstrate competency in the use of APSM software.
Part of what sets APSM apart from other PSM management providers is our comprehensive library of training topics and our rigorous dedication to updating those classes when needed.
APSM has a library of training topics that can be made available per your company or plant’s subscription level.
List Of New Training Content And Tests For PSM Management
Below is a list of topics that have recently been updated with new training content and tests.
Ammonia Safety and Properties
- Ammonia Awareness
- Aqua Ammonia Awareness
- Emergency First Aid for Anhydrous Ammonia
- Emergency First Aid for Aqua Ammonia
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Ammonia
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Aqua Ammonia
Emergency Response Training
- Emergency Action Plan Training
- Fall Protection
- Fire Safety
- PPE Introduction
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM Overview)
- HAZCOM 1 – Labels
- HAZCOM 2 – Safety Data Sheets
- HAZCOM 3 – Physical Hazards
- HAZCOM 4 – Health Hazards
PSM / RMP Principles
- Lesson 01 – PSM/RMP Program Overview
- Lesson 02 – Employee Participation
- Lesson 03 – Process Safety Information
- Lesson 04 – Process Hazard Analysis
- Lesson 05 – Operating Procedures
- Lesson 06 – Training
- Lesson 07 – Contractor Requirements
- Lesson 08 – Pre-start Safety Review
- Lesson 09 – Mechanical Integrity
- Lesson 10 – Safe Work Practices
- Lesson 11 – Management of Change
- Lesson 12 – Incident Investigation
- Lesson 13 – Compliance Audits
- Lesson 14 – Trade Secrets
Safe Work Practices
- Ammonia Line Breaking
- Confined Space Entry
- Hot Work Safety
- Lockout / Tagout
- Plant Entry and Security
If you are already using these topics — and have not modified the content or tests — then you will automatically inherit the updated content.
Ammonia Process Safety Management Training Software FAQs
What will happen to the existing tests and training?
These tests (training content) and training (test questions) will be updated automatically.
What if I have made custom changes to the training content and/or tests and don’t want the update?
If you have made any overrides to the content or the tests, your content will NOT be affected. This update will only affect the global settings.
What will the default pass/fail settings be?
The default setting for these topics will be to ‘grade automatically’ with a passing grade of 80%.
Will this affect my current due dates or training schedules?
Due dates will not be affected. You will simply see new content next time the topic is due.
How To Access APSM Training Topics
If you would like access to these topics, please send firstname.lastname@example.org a list of your selected topics from the list provided above. If you need to modify any of the above training or tests, contact email@example.com with a list of the topics you need to modify.